A LOTN Wedding, Part 1
>> Tuesday, June 29, 2010
In April of this year, my bestie Lauren got married to a great guy named Daniel! It was a great trip down to South Alabama (can't believe I'm just now posting these pictures...), and I can't wait to be reunited again in October for MY wedding, A LOTN wedding, PART 2!
First up, a little pre-wedding Mint Julep time...we toasted to Diana, and soon, all three Mint Juleps will be reunited!!
Getting all glammed up on the Big Day!
A beautiful bride and her beautiful Mama Susan!
Bunnsters and Sambo joined in on the festivities.
This is a typical Brynn and Bunnsters picture...
That's a little better...at least we're paying attention in this one!
The Happy Couple!
Lauren and Daniel's first dance...band was great, but lead singer needed to learn to stay on the stage...he was a little creepy!
Yay, Jimbo!
So incredibly excited about tossing the bouquet...
With the LOTN and her hubby!!!
Hmm...what kind of instrument is that guy playing???


1 comments:
Thank you, Brynnan, for sharing these pictures! It was such a beautiful day, and that fact that you were a part of it made it all the sweeter! I can't wait for YOUR wedding in October! I hope all goes as smoothly for you and Jim as Lauren's and Daniel's! Thank you for being such a special part of her life!
Post a Comment