You know, no matter how cold you think you're going to be...it's always a good idea to bundle up and have some fun in the snow. I recommend at least 3 layers on the bottom, 4 on top...by the time we got home, I was sweating!

That's DEEP!

VICTORY!

On the streets of Shirlington


Taking a break by the fountain...that was a cold seat, BUT, I stayed dry...because I had on lots of layers!!!

Dancin' in the street

Check out my cool hat...

Whoa!!!

Jim's pretty excited about being outside in the snow

So am I!

Practicing my ballet moves

I have no idea who this dog is or who he belongs to, but he was having SO much fun in the snow! Jim and I have decided that THIS is the dog we will be getting...yay Goldendoodle!

Mwah!
And now...for your lesson on how to make snow angels...

Step 1: Plop down in the snow, like so...

Step 2: Lie down and start flapping your arms and legs...

Step 3: Try not to panic when the snow goes places you weren't expecting...

Step 4: Hop up, and TA DA! Turn around and admire that hard work...
0 comments:
Post a Comment