It's Official...

>> Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SAVE THE DATE!!!! October 23, 2010 is our BIG DAY!

We've gotten a great deal of stuff accomplished already, but there's still much more to plan! Lots to do, lots to do. We've gotten the church reserved, reception hall booked, after-rehearsal dinner location mapped out, band nailed down, florist arranged, invitations picked out...oh, and did I mention I got a dress???? That's the most exciting part. You'll all just have to wait and see what it looks like...there may be some eyes reading this Blog that don't need to know anything about that dress!

Official Save the Dates will be sent out, I just like this picture and wanted to post it up on the blog!

2 comments:

Diana Hewlett,  March 17, 2010 at 7:26 AM  

whoo! I'm going to need more specific information on a couple of things :)

Unknown,  March 23, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

send me the rest of the engagement photos

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP