A Shutterfly Kind of Holiday

>> Thursday, November 18, 2010

So, I’m pretty excited about making photo Christmas cards this year to show off a snazzy picture from the wedding—it’s going to be so much fun sending out holiday cheer addressed from Mr. and Mrs. Reddy!

Where am I going to be purchasing these super cute photo Christmas cards? Why, from shutterfly.com of course! I was recently doing an online search for affordable photo cards and discovered Shutterfly and I am really excited about the products…thinking about maybe even making Jimbo one of these nice little desk calendars or a nice photo mug that he can take to work…just so he can see my smiling face all day long! Their photo card selection is pretty great...which one will we be picking? Well, you’ll just have to wait and see!

For those of you readers out there who have kids, maybe you’d like to make a nice photo book for the grandparents. What grandparents wouldn’t love having a book full of pictures of their grandbabies sitting on their coffee table?

Seriously, folks…I may go crazy. I love making stuff like this! Watch out, family and friends…it may be a Shutterfly kind of holiday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP