What a Difference a Year Makes

>> Tuesday, April 9, 2013


I’m back!  Yes, yes, it has been quite a while.  Eleven months, to be exact.  It is hard to believe that it has been an entire year since we announced the presence of Bumblebee.  Well, that little Bumblebee is here, and is an absolute joy and quite possibly the best thing to happen in our lives! 

The last time I posted, I was about 15 weeks pregnant, and finally able to spend a little time away from the couch.  Energy was picking up, sickness was waning, and a growing belly was making everything a little more real!  The rest of the pregnancy was generally uneventful.  Weeks came and went, Bumblebee grew and grew, and he really started living up to his name.  He was a busy little bee moving and grooving in there.  And then, on October 23rd, 9 days before he was supposed to, he decided he was done being inside and wanted to see what was going on in the world! 

Samuel Martin Reddy was born at 9:18pm that day, weighing in at a whopping 7 pounds 1 ounce and measuring 20.5 inches.  And he was such a cutie!

Here are a few pictures of Sam over the past few months.  I’m sure these aren’t new to anyone who actually reads this blog, but I thought I would share them anyway!

Brand New!!  The first thing Jim said: "He looks like your dad!"  I don't really see it in this picture, but I'll take his word for it.
 

One month old!  He looks so tiny!

Two months old and starting to smile.
 

Three months old and getting stronger.  He grows so very fast!
 
4 months old and looking like a baby--no more newborn face!
 

5 months old and sitting tall.  He's such a big boy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP